Created: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:06:00 MST
Updated: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:14:41 MST
MONTROSE, Colo. - Two students at Olathe High School are taken to the emergency room after eating marijuana-infused edibles.
Police are investigating how the suspect allegedly got the marijuana and add that the nature of the edibles isn't known.
The Montrose Daily Press reported police have turned the matter over to the Montrose County district attorney to decide whether to file charges against a 14-year-old suspected of providing the marijuana.
Officials say it's too early to tell whether the incident is related to the legalization of recreational marijuana in Colorado.