Created: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:00:00 MST
Updated: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:04:37 MST
ASPEN, Colo. - Professional snowmobilers, skiers and snowboarders head into day two of competing in the 2014 Winter X Games at Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen.
Here’s a look at what’s planned for Friday:
- 10:30 AM: Men's & Women's Snowboarder X Final
- 12:30 PM: Men's Ski SlopeStyle Elimination
- 5:30 PM: Women's Ski SuperPipe Fina
- 7:00 PM: America's Navy Snowboard Big Air Final
- 8:30 PM: Men's Ski SuperPipe Final
Keep in mind that the following items are not allowed at the X Games: large bags, weapons, alcohol, coolers, pets (working animals excepted, i.e. guide dog), folding chairs, large umbrellas, laser-lights, noisemakers, i.e. air-horns; beverages of any kind, with the exception of factory-sealed water in plastic bottles.
Officials want to remind the public that this event is a non-smoking, alcohol, drug and marijuana free event.