Eight People Arrested In Meth Investigation
KREX News Room
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. A drug investigation lasting more than four months has led to the arrests of eight people.
The investigation by the Western Colorado Drug Task Force centered on meth distribution in Mesa County.
Officials say search warrants were issued for four residences – three in Grand Junction and one outside city limits.
The suspects face charges ranging from possession and distribution of drugs, to money laundering and weapons violations.
Additional details are unavailable, since the warrants have been sealed by the courts. The investigation is continuing.
The identities of the people arrested on Thursday are:
• Francisca Arias (Date of Birth 7-18-1991)
• Carlos Delfin (Date of Birth 9-25-1989)
• Dante Delfin (Date of Birth 8-28-1986)
• Saul Alexander Delfin-Lopez (Date of Birth 3-14-1988)
• Christopher David Merle Franklin (Date of Birth 10-5-1982)
• Kenneth Allen Higgs (Date of Birth 6-14-1954)
• David Lee Ortego (Date of Birth 9-7-1957)
• Kevin Smith (Date of Birth 1-18-1981)